Subject: Navigation tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hilde Vandierendonck
Belgium
zemst
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Friends you make over a board game table can last a lifetimeMicrobadge: Essen, open your doors! I'm coming!Microbadge: Rabbit ownerMicrobadge: I rate games after one playMicrobadge: I Love Summer
What happens with these counters when you use them, either to put some cubes or discs in the center of the board or to move to a new age with one of your ships?
Do you put them back in the pool or handle them like the industrial counters and put them on an action box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
dierenh wrote:
What happens with these counters when you use them, either to put some cubes or discs in the center of the board or to move to a new age with one of your ships?
Do you put them back in the pool or handle them like the industrial counters and put them on an action box?
they're spent and go back to central stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hilde Vandierendonck
Belgium
zemst
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Friends you make over a board game table can last a lifetimeMicrobadge: Essen, open your doors! I'm coming!Microbadge: Rabbit ownerMicrobadge: I rate games after one playMicrobadge: I Love Summer
Thanks for the fast reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls