Subject: Australian and Indian units at start rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim F
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Who knew trench warfare could be such fun?
badge
Ashwin in front of Tiger 131
mbmbmbmbmb

I get the impression with this great game that sometimes it gaslights me. Anyway as I progress with the European Historical Scenario I hit a bit of a snag.

At the start is it...

one 1-3 infantry unit (Australia); one 2-3 infantry unit and one 1-3 infantry unit (India) - as per the European Theatre Scenario Card

OR...

one 1-2 infantry unit (Australia); one 2-2 infantry unit and one 1-2 infantry unit (India)- as per the Historical Campaign Force Pool

I can't marry this one up. Help, as always, appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim F
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

D'oh! Of course their movement is 2 in the Pacific and 3 in Europe, so they are counted as 1-2 in Pacific and 1-3 in Europe...

Sorry. Will keep this thread here in case anyone else gets confused on this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill K
United States
Unspecified
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ashiefan wrote:
At the start is it...

one 1-3 infantry unit (Australia); one 2-3 infantry unit and one 1-3 infantry unit (India) - as per the European Theatre Scenario Card

OR...

one 1-2 infantry unit (Australia); one 2-2 infantry unit and one 1-2 infantry unit (India)- as per the Historical Campaign Force Pool

I find it helpful that only those infantry units that can be transferred to Europe will have the European "3 MF" marked on the counter: e.g., there are several 2-2 Indian infantry units in the game, but only one of them is marked 2-3/2, because only one Indian 2-2 can be transferred to Europe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim F
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes, it is helpful. I'm on to my third game turn of the European historical scenario and the rules are starting to fall in to place. We'll see how long the French can keep the Germans out...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.