Matthew Robinson
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
www.GameBrainPod.com
mbmbmbmbmb
In the solo game, If you kick out Lacerda's gallerist (not assistant) does he still drop an assistant when he moves?

In the normal game a kicked out gallerist would move home, so she wouldn't be able to drop an assistant when she next moved, but since you can't disrupt Lacerda's clockwise movement, I wasn't sure if he ALWAYS drops an assistant, even if kicked out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Robinson
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
www.GameBrainPod.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Secondary question:

When you kick you Lacerda or his assistant from the INTERNATIONAL MARKET does he place an assistant in the market AND remove a ticket from the ticket booth?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
twitch.tv/zenxacred
badge
follow me on twitter: @zenxacred
mbmbmbmbmb
1. I don't think he does as he has nowhere to place the assistant. You would be standing in the spot where his assistant would go.

2. I think so. He takes a market place and you discard a ticket from the stack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew McGrath
United States
OLYMPIA
WA - Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think for #2 lacerda would have already placed a worker in the market when he took the international market action space. Kicking him or an assistant would cause a ticket to be discarded

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Robinson
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
www.GameBrainPod.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Harujongil wrote:
I think for #2 lacerda would have already placed a worker in the market when he took the international market action space. Kicking him or an assistant would cause a ticket to be discarded
Rule book says he places an assistant in international market at two times: when he moves into the international market, and when you kick him or an assistant out of the international market.

Usually when you kick him out you remove a ticket, so I'm curious if both happen at same time at I.M.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Dole Melipone
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zenxacred wrote:
1. I don't think he does as he has nowhere to place the assistant. You would be standing in the spot where his assistant would go.

2. I think so. He takes a market place and you discard a ticket from the stack.
This is my interpretation also, and it plays well.

Note also that Lacerda doesn't discard tickets or get a second international market action when he kicks out his own assistant!

Lacerda's rules are supposed to emulate the action economy of the multiplayer game so as to offer as near as possible the same interesting interactions. So assume everything not explicitly mentioned in solitaire rules work the same as the multiplayer game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
* J *
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested in this game and would be very keen to hear opinions on the solo mode.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls