Popular Tags: 504:163 [+] 504:463 [+] [View All]
Anders Olin
Finland
Vasa
flag msg tools
badge
Justice for the 96!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just want to give a small thumb-up for this world as many have been asking for enjoyable ones.

I felt that the pickup + roads + privilege worked neatly together. First you have to consider how to spend money between focusing on expanding your roads (to get a stable economy and also for the trolley to move faster around, as it only takes 0,5MP on roads) or to upgrade mentioned trolley.

Eventhough I finished last( blush ) I feel that this is the first world (eventhough I also enjoyed 463) I will for sure return to. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
victoryzine wrote:
Just want to give a small thumb-up for this world as many have been asking for enjoyable ones.

I felt that the pickup + roads + privilege worked neatly together. First you have to consider how to spend money between focusing on expanding your roads (to get a stable economy and also for the trolley to move faster around, as it only takes 0,5MP on roads) or to upgrade mentioned trolley.

Eventhough I finished last( blush ) I feel that this is the first world (eventhough I also enjoyed 463) I will for sure return to. cool

We were going to play this first, but we will be playing 167, then perhaps 163 in the same night. Another night for other modules

-Doug

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Mesa
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
I gave this a try tonight, due to the recommendations and BGG's video, and the fact that it was the demoed game at Essen. It was definitely deeper than 123 and I enjoyed it more, but I felt like it took too long to get the network going and by the time I did the game was almost over. The person that ignored road building the most got a lot more goods out early and crushed us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.