Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pete Hawkins
United States
San Luis Obispo
CA
flag msg tools
mbmb
The rules state that for 2 actions you permanently add a die to a safe. I understand that a attempt at cracking the safe doesn't result in losing the dice already added to the safe, but once the safe is cracked, are those dice still stuck to that safe?

For example if you are player the 3 floor bank heist, and you add 2 dice to the 1st floor safe, crack it, and 3 dice to the 2nd floor safe, crack it, does that mean you can only add 1 die to the 3rd floor safe because you've already associated 5 out of the 6 cracking dice to the previous safes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fowers
United States
Centerville
UT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
you can't run out of dice to add, just substitute in more dice as need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: iPad enthusiastMicrobadge: PnP / DIY fan Microbadge: Mennonite - Menno SimonsMicrobadge: Book readerMicrobadge: Obsession: Upstairs, Downstairs
We've always pulled dice back off of a safe once it is cracked...that said we do like to houserule it that the dice are limited, although it generally isn't an issue, we did have one game where we had 3 safes being worked on as people were rolling abysmally and we had no more dice to "add".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not leave the dice physically on the safe (or the keypad), I just add some spare tokens to remember how many dice should be used.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jo Bartok
Germany
Zwingenberg
Hessen
flag msg tools
Interaction leads to Immersion.
badge
Immersion leads to Fun.
mbmbmbmbmb
I do add the dice, maybe just get some more....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls