Subject: And The FFG Worlds 2015 Champion Is.......UK rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kergen ramirez
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Varun and Kith solid performance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain
United States
Belvidere
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like good playing all around. Congrats to the winner. I was happy to see 4 different warlords (and 4 different factions) in the top 4!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kergen ramirez
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kamekkusu wrote:
Looks like good playing all around. Congrats to the winner. I was happy to see 4 different warlords (and 4 different factions) in the top 4!
Yes it was great to see especially Nazdreg appearing top 4, surprised Chaos didn't make top four.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Schutte
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chaos Players - Too many of them went Orc allies,(for ammo depot/cannons), and lost command game. Seemed like everyone at the top was running 3 Promotions, all the good 2 Command icon units. I tried running Orc with Chaos and ended up 78th granted my skills aren't as good as the top players. I must say everyone at World's was very nice. The sportsmanship was very high with people congratulating each other win/lose. A few people made light of Kith wins, which I felt they were dissing the players skills. I'd like to remind them if they are that good why didn't they run Kith and pilot it well.

I'm hoping the new card pool where you can possibly not get chocked out by holding one planet with the new resource guys, will change it up some.

The most important stat to look at is percent of players in the pool vs percent of players that made the top 16. 40% or near that of Kith players made the cut. Space marine , Eldar, Orc probably around 5%. Have to have a better data set and look at that number. Once players have an answer for Klaivex War leader the game will open up more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Schutte
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those not there:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wikiro Trio
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How many went to Worlds and so I don't ask this question again where can I find information on Worlds?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
River Vale
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Crikrunner wrote:
For those not there:

Wait, I think I can see him drawing three cards there...

Did FFG make any kind of announcement about the cheating scandal at an earlier tourney?

-Edit-
To be clear, no one involved in this story was involved in the cheating scandal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls