Subject: [PROJECT] Zombicide - Book of the Dead - Alternative Universe rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zombie Fifty-Seven
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
THE BOOK OF THE DEAD - ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE

Zombicide is obviously a brilliant example of a sandbox game with great minis where we can introduce *** ANY *** enemy we want, all we have to do is define the standard rules for it for movement etc and health along with any special rules.

Fancy terminators, aliens or anything else you have a mini with - then no problem - sorted, this is the book for you.

NOTE: This book is a supplement based on the rules for The Book of the Dead which are also on this site and found here ( https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1384337/project-zombicide-b... ).

Basically, it was more suitable to add modern foes into this book rather than use the original one, hence this supplement.

Please feel free to contribute to this, this is again a community project and using the mechanics of the of original project this has the makings to be something awesome!

Here are the first three pages of it, again these should be used in conjunction with the core rules as mentioned before. This is supplemental material that will include things from modern times and the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zombie Fifty-Seven
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
<<< THESE ARE THE COMPLETED CREATURES SO FAR >>>

Survivor

Crows, Toxic Walkers

Seekers, Skinner Walkers, Standard Walkers

Berserker Walkers

Toxic Fatties, Toxic Abominations

A-Bomb Abominations, Skinner Fatties, Standard Abominations, Standard Fatties

Berserker Abominations, Berserker Fatties

T-800 Series, Toxic Runners

Skinner Runners, Standard Runners

Berserker Runners

Crawlers, Zombie Dogs

---

<<< RESERVED FOR PDFS OF THE GUIDE >>>

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/124598/book-dead-alternat...

The above link contains up most up to date PDF of the rules and monsters along with a PSD to create your own creature sheets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Beatty
United States
Columbia
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! Thanks! I missed that game with the cool minis! t-800 will be making a debut one of these days.

But first... a lot of Black Plague to play....and other monsters to add from the other codex once I've beaten the 10 missions.... so far on #3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Beatty
United States
Columbia
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey....have you thought about "gangers" that work kinda like the Skeleton Archers in BP? Except they also create noise and attract zombies as well.

Then I could use the resistance miniatures from the Terminator game as bad guys. Kinda solo play with a multi-player feel.

What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Schelter
Canada
Bracebridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to see some Stargate baddies or some Starship Troopers bugs. I have no computer at present so can't even begin to graphic design the stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Beatty
United States
Columbia
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heck.... giant spiders like in Eight-legged-freaks. Tha twoud be fun, too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zombie Fifty-Seven
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
So there are some very good ideas here...

...the key question for me when doing these is not so much the subject matter or what rules do we have, but what miniture can we get away with being waht we want.

On a side note - this would make an awesome spawn point!

...it's a dimension gate from the Battle Systems scenerio people ( perfect zombicide scale ).

http://shop.battlesystems.co.uk/fantasy-dimension-gate-25-p....

http://shop.battlesystems.co.uk/new--sci-fi-dimension-gate-3...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Schelter
Canada
Bracebridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phoenix miniatures did 28mm Stargate figures. Unfortunately they are OOP. Google Phoenix 28mm Stargate or type it into eBay and you should find some.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls