Popular Tags: [View All]
Franciszek Flamberg
Poland
Gliwice
Slaskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello guys,

I would like to share with you a file which can be used to store results of your NH! games:

https://www.icloud.com/numbers/0006Kt41nvx_CRwWQye_GWRSA#NH%...

You can open & download it and use it with Excel, Numbers, or OpenOffice (not tested). Chrome OS does not support iCloud, some Windows too .

Excel's xls file and Numbers file have been uploaded to BGG. When it will be approved I will give here a link. Here is a BGG link:
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/124610/neuroshima-hex-lea...

There are 4 tables. First one is for person vs person results - it calculates rank position in relation to other players, %of won games and other things as well.
Second table is for army vs army results. Third table is used to store players performance with each army.
And the last table I use to record timeline of recently played games.

It looks like this:

The file should be easy for you to edit and change to reflect different # of players and different set of armies you have. There is some conditional formatting and simple formulas used - nothing special, you should not have any troubles with changing it.

p.s. Table 1 - if there is not even one game played by a player you will get an error in Rank/Position column.

Table 2 (army vs army) includes real data of my games played during the last 1.5 year.

p.p.s.
I checked it and it works on Mac OS X with Safari & Chrome, Windows7 with Firefox, iOS mobile devices (not tested on Android or Windows mobile).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just learned that iCloud doesn't support Chrome OS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gábor Iványosi-Szabó
Hungary
Kecskemét
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not working: Chrome, Firefox, IE.

Please upload file section!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franciszek Flamberg
Poland
Gliwice
Slaskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Files have been added to file section:
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/124610/neuroshima-hex-lea...

FYI: Excel and Numbers are handling tables in very different way. Excel is just putting them in different tabs and Numbers allows you to use multiple tabs in one view. If you would like to have all tables in Excel in just one view you will need to move them manually, should work without issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignacy Trzewiczek
Poland
Gliwice
Slask
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! If you agree, we'd love to post it on our website as a support for all NS HEX tournaments! Please, drop us email if you agree!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franciszek Flamberg
Poland
Gliwice
Slaskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
trzewik wrote:
Thank you! If you agree, we'd love to post it on our website as a support for all NS HEX tournaments! Please, drop us email if you agree!

Sure thing, I sent you an email. Feel free to use this file as you'd like to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls