Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Henry DeYoung
United States
Export
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I nearly always play with a total of 3 players (including myself). How is this game as a 3-player game?

Also, do you find the 20-25 minutes per player listed on the box to be accurate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I am a Terra Mystica fan!Microbadge: 1989: Dawn of Freedom fanMicrobadge: My wife buys me board games!Microbadge: Maria fanMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game fan
It plays fine as a three-player game.

As with most games, the time estimate is accurate when playing with experienced players. With first-time players I would expect it to be at least 30 minutes per player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Brass fanMicrobadge: Roll for the Galaxy fanMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars fanMicrobadge: Auf den Spuren von Marco Polo fanMicrobadge: DC Comics Deck-Building Game fan
It's probably best with three players. The four player game is quite brutal and tight game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's best with three.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bartholomew

Lancaster
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We've played seven 3-player games so far and really enjoy it. Time for the last two games was a little over an hour each. Closer to two hours for the first couple of games while we were still getting used to the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls