Hide
9 Posts

Blood Rage» Forums » General

Subject: Clan Sheet/Player Board Size rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Solitary Solidarity
msg tools
Anyone know the measurements of the player boards/clan sheets? I'm considering laminating/sleeving and would like to order the necessary materials before my late pledge arrives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Approximately 296mm wide x 180mm tall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm planning on doing the same. I bought some Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches (8.9 x 14.4-Inches, Legal Size) and applied them to Colt Express player mats, but they weren't very clear. There was a cloudy sheen or what looked like permanent fingerprint smudges. I'm using a cheap Scotch thermal laminator with no temperature settings. I want to get it right for Blood Rage, so let me know how you handle it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After the disaster I had laminating my player mats for WOW I vowed to never laminate again. Too risky.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Knees
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike B Canada wrote:
After the disaster I had laminating my player mats for WOW I vowed to never laminate again. Too risky.
Exactly. Is laminating protecting the cards? Or ruining them? I had someone spill an entire drink over my game in excitement. The spillage cleaned up ok and no damage was done whatsoever. The sheets are thin but they are of good quality. Sleeve the cards but laminating the sheets might not be necessary. Plus, not that you would ever want to sell this game, but if you did, laminated sheets could put people off, Maybe.

However, if you do do it and it works fine. Please post a picture. Would be good to see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
What happened to the WOW player mats? I've just been using cheap thermal pouches and everything comes out fine. I'm 100% disaster-free on 10+ games so far, but sometimes the clarity isn't as great as I hoped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RemiZero wrote:
What happened to the WOW player mats? I've just been using cheap thermal pouches and everything comes out fine. I'm 100% disaster-free on 10+ games so far, but sometimes the clarity isn't as great as I hoped.
Bubbles, clusters and clusters of little bubbles and frosting in patches.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Scarpitti
msg tools
Just go to Staples.. they have a pro machine and are pretty cheap... my whole setup (6 player mats, Valhalla and the Age board) was under 20$. Everything looks awesome. I bought a cutter there for 20$ that also has an edge rounder so no razor sharp edges. I have picts posted somewhere here if you want me to attach them.

Oh and the reason I went to Staples.. I have my own home laminator... I did the age board and it came out HORRIBLE.. I had to cut it off (and lost some ink).

If the game means something to you do it professionally....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls