Popular Tags: [View All]
DJ
United States
California
flag msg tools
Do
badge
Not
Microbadge: Federation & Empire fanMicrobadge: War in the Pacific (second edition) fanMicrobadge: Ancient World series fanMicrobadge: At Dawn We Ate Sugar SmacksMicrobadge: Mutt lover - We don't need no pedigree!
If you have multiple squads with the Assualt Fire ability in you FG, do each of the squads with the ability add +1 to the FP of the group after all modifications? Or is it +1 for the whole group?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
Microbadge: Air WargamerMicrobadge: UK Airborne ForcesMicrobadge: Zombicide Season 1 fanMicrobadge: One does not simply recognize great geeks. Not with 10,000 stars could you do this...Microbadge: Warhammer Quest forever!
+1 FP for each squad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Roundhill
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Microbadge: ASL fanMicrobadge: Football player
Calculate each the FP of each squad separately, then add them up.

3 5-4-8 squads with assault fire would be calculated as 4FP each times 3 squads for 12FP total.

A 5-4-8 squad with assault fire and a 4-4-7 squad without assault fire firing together would be 4FP + 2FP for 6FP total.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DJ
United States
California
flag msg tools
Do
badge
Not
Microbadge: Federation & Empire fanMicrobadge: War in the Pacific (second edition) fanMicrobadge: Ancient World series fanMicrobadge: At Dawn We Ate Sugar SmacksMicrobadge: Mutt lover - We don't need no pedigree!
Thanks. Two more questions:
1. Can a multi hex FG be used even in First Fire?
2. If a MG gets ROF in Prep Fire phase, can it shot in a different hex or must it fire at the same hex again? I know in FF it can track the moving target.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dsjcicero wrote:
Thanks. Two more questions:
1. Can a multi hex FG be used even in First Fire?
2. If a MG gets ROF in Prep Fire phase, can it shot in a different hex or must it fire at the same hex again? I know in FF it can track the moving target.
1. Yes, it can be used.
2. MG retained ROF can shot at different target.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Reeve
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
Looking for a game session in Switzerland? Send me a pm!
Microbadge: ASL fanMicrobadge: Wingspan fanMicrobadge: Cry Havoc fanMicrobadge: Sword & Sorcery fanMicrobadge: Gaming since 1979
[q="dsjcicero"I know in FF it can track the moving target. [/q]There is no "tracking" in ASL (except for ordnance target acquisition, which is not the topic here).
You can first fire on the same target as much as it expends MF, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DJ
United States
California
flag msg tools
Do
badge
Not
Thanks for the answers (so far)!

I haven't been able to find the answer to a nagging question:

Attacker and Defender are both in Woods terrain and the Attacker is 3 hexes away during his movement phase. Attacker moves one hex towards Defender and Defender First Fires. Defender declines SFF even though Attacker used 2 MP to enter the hex. Attacker now moves adjacent to Defender. Does Defender have to use FPF or SFF? Do you have to go directly to FPF or can you do SFF first? And I assume you can do both because Attacker spent 2 MPs to become adjacent?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Roundhill
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Microbadge: ASL fanMicrobadge: Football player
dsjcicero wrote:

Attacker and Defender are both in Woods terrain and the Attacker is 3 hexes away during his movement phase. Attacker moves one hex towards Defender and Defender First Fires. Defender declines SFF even though Attacker used 2 MP to enter the hex. Attacker now moves adjacent to Defender. Does Defender have to use FPF or SFF? Do you have to go directly to FPF or can you do SFF first? And I assume you can do both because Attacker spent 2 MPs to become adjacent?
FPF is only when you are marked Final Fire. SFF is available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Taylor
United States
Kearny
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Level 01 BGG posterMicrobadge: ASL fan
dsjcicero wrote:

Dave,

It sounds like all the terrain between the attacker/defender is woods hexes. Would the first shot be blocked by LOS?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DJ
United States
California
flag msg tools
Do
badge
Not
Ha, your of course correct. The question is essentially the same though. If the Attacker spends two MP's to become adjacent to you, do you get to have First Fire and SFF or do you have to go directly to FPF? I didn't realize you had to have a Final Fire counter to use FPF so that answers that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernst Knauth
Germany
Erdmannhausen
BW
flag msg tools
Microbadge: ASL fanMicrobadge: Avalon Hill fanMicrobadge: Multiman Publishing fanMicrobadge: GMT fanMicrobadge: Train Gamer
dsjcicero wrote:
If the Attacker spends two MP's to become adjacent to you, do you get to have First Fire and SFF or do you have to go directly to FPF?
- If your Unit has no fire marker, your have FF against his first MP and additionally SFF against his second MP.
- If your Unit already has a First Fire marker, your have SFF against his first MP and additionally FPF against his second MP.
- If your Unit already has a Final Fire marker, your have FPF against his first MP and additionally FPF against his second MP.

Don't forget to double your firepower due to Point Blank fire (and halve due to SFF or FPF).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls