T.I.M.E Stories: The Marcy Case» Forums » Rules

Subject: [Asylum Spoilers] Question about endgame bonuses rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alvaro Llonch
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
We just finished the Asylum and got a couple of bonuses: the "eliminate one enemy" and the "+3 TUs", the rules card said they are a one time thing, is it a once in a lifetime thing, once per case, or once per run?

It also mentioned "crack them open and use the benefit, then discard them", is this implying we should rip them up when used Legacy style? I hope not cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I believe you get them as a reward from Bob after each scenario (so don't rip them ) but I'm not sure as I haven't finished Marcy Case yet..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Poulpe
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
It's a "lifetime thing". You can do it Legacy style, but if you don't want to crack it open, put it away in the box and make sure you never take it again as a reward in a future scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Poulpe wrote:
It's a "lifetime thing". You can do it Legacy style, but if you don't want to crack it open, put it away in the box and make sure you never take it again as a reward in a future scenario.
How do you know this? Actually I'd love to literally crack them open, but I don't want to run out while we still need them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Pearson
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
Loves Theme
badge
Des Moines Area Boardgamer
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe he is with Asmodee I have seen him posting around. My plan is to just put them under the insert when I use them as I punched them all out when I found them while punching the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xenothon Stelnicki
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone seen clarification of what the purple cube does...or is it supposed to be unknown as of the end of Asylum? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
Microbadge: I build Crokinole boardsMicrobadge: I made my own gaming tableMicrobadge: I make wooden gamesMicrobadge: I love my gaming tableMicrobadge: Cribbage fan
I'm not sure how our when we use beacons: is this covered somewhere?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
ChocolateWaffle wrote:
We just finished the Asylum and got a couple of bonuses: the "eliminate one enemy" and the "+3 TUs", the rules card said they are a one time thing, is it a once in a lifetime thing, once per case, or once per run?

It also mentioned "crack them open and use the benefit, then discard them", is this implying we should rip them up when used Legacy style? I hope not cry
#spoileralert
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls