Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please rate your games at http://504-2f.de/ it's a dropdown menu from the first module slot!

Everyone enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Myers
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
http://playtmg.com/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an english version of this web page?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No but if you scroll on the bottom names in english of the different modules and select the drop down worlds, you'll see reviews and things written in English.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Churchill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambs
flag msg tools
designer
"If we knew what we were building, it wouldn't be called research!"
badge
Sufficiently advanced mathematics is indistinguishable from magic
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also similar things here on the 'Geek: although the ratings poll and the discussion page are separate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Carlile
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Problem with Henning's site is that no automatic translator. Does anyone know a quick way to do such without copying and pasting into a translator? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Mesa
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
It's a pretty terrible website. I've legitimately tried to use it without success.

I've been planning on making a better one but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Hopefully in the next week or two. I really hope people use one central place to rate and comment, as the information is already getting pretty fractured.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Anderson
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really think that the 504 Discussion Geeklist is the best place to compare different worlds (I may be biased there), and the 504 Poll is the best place to rate the subgames.

I want to like the 504 website but it is too clunky particularly for non-German users.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
knaves wrote:
I really think that the 504 Discussion Geeklist is the best place to compare different worlds (I may be biased there), and the 504 Poll is the best place to rate the subgames.

I want to like the 504 website but it is too clunky particularly for non-German users.

Disagree. Without averages or a ranking, the 504 poll is unfortunately not very useful. The 504 Discussion Geeklist is a great reference to point to opinions/session reports for specific games. Very useful in that regard, but no easy summary of the top games. The website has the added bonus of being supported by the publisher, so it's going to get some decent traffic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Noel
United States
Fairmont
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the ideal ratings page would be a searchable database. So instead of just seeing which games are highly rated, you could, for instance, see how games with 8.II are rated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom B
Thailand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree with other users the website is near unusable.

A searchable database could work =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.