Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tom tom
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I are giving games to each other for Christmas this year. We have Star wars risk, Carcassonne gold rush, 7 Wonders duel, Baseball highlights 2045, Legendary Secret Wars 2, Legends of Andor, and Pelican Cove either already here waiting to be wrapped or on order. HO HO HO!

Will Santa be good to you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Martin
United States
Parkland
Washington
flag msg tools
She buys her own presents and I buy mine. Surprises are not always good so we just skip them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - half-full heart containerMicrobadge: Rush fan
Games stopped being presents in our house around 10 years ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rasmus Helms
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mb
For Christmas I always wish for more family oriented games to play during the holidays. But this year I decided to become my own secret Santa-ish.
I'm making a small wish list of heavier games and give it to my girlfriend. She'll pick a game or two from the list, wrap it up and put it under the tree. After Christmas I'll pay her for the games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Chell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well there will certainly be 'a' board game this year from Santa as I've signed up to the boardgame geek secret Santa :whistle:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
Show me something that beats a natural 20 and I'll show you hateful lies.
badge
We've taken care of everything...
mbmbmbmbmb
curtc wrote:
Games stopped being presents in our house around 10 years ago.
Bout the same for us, you can't really buy someone a 'gift' when it will be something for both of you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Salamone
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Aggravating people worldwide since 1964
mbmbmbmbmb
My parents buy a few of my gifts based on my CSI and Amazon wishlists. There will probably be about 3 - 5 games among my gifts from ma & dad this year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fortheloveofdice
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will probably purchase Leaving Earth for the SO for the holidays. The SO doesn't want a boardgame. But I know better. This boardgame the SO wants. Right? Right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls