Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamie Maltman
Canada
RICHMOND HILL
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wouldn't mind a clarification to make sure.

We played it as you can only but 1 new objective per turn, since under buying Maester cards it explicitly says you can buy more than one, but wouldn't mind an official ruling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf B
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Star Wars: Rebellion fanMicrobadge: The Hobbit is the best thing Tolkien ever wrote!Microbadge: Firefly: The Game fanMicrobadge: The Battle of Five Armies fanMicrobadge: Level 09 BGG poster
That's how we've played it as well, following the same logic. I concede that is in no way an official ruling though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Duarte
msg tools
Totally agree with that train of thought! That's how me and my friends are playing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew C.
msg tools
After some games we do in this way ...

- Everyone can keep in hand 3 objective cards.

- You must buy only one spend 200 at start of your turn choose beetwen 2 as rules ( 3 in hand - discard on the bottom of discard pile others )

- If you do objective at the end of your turn, you replace one, but without choose, you take the first on pile ( 3 in hand - discard on the bottom of discard pile others )

- When a player do objective card at he end of his turn, if objective value is 1 or 2 is not put on bottom of Objective pile but remove from the game, if value is 3 or 4 put on the bottom of objective pile

Is our decision, but seems a nice way ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls