Subject: Box insert rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Schwin
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Hip Hop fanMicrobadge: Watchmen fanMicrobadge: Mouse Guard RPG fanMicrobadge: Copper Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Squirrel!!!!!!
Can someone explain the box insert? There are two card "wells", one has a lower compartment which is slightly smaller than the cards. The other well has a much smaller little compartment about the size of a matchbox. What do they want you to put in those little compartments? Why the two different sized compartments? The cards will fit into one of the wells,so why two wells? I was thinking it was for sleeves, but if they wanted to have room for sleeves they could have just made one of the wells deeper instead of having two wells. Anybody know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
Microbadge: MeepleCon attendeeMicrobadge: Die Macher fanMicrobadge: Nuclear War fanMicrobadge: SPI fanMicrobadge: Plays Games with Spouse
Which edition? Mine which is the original Kosmos edition has an insert that was standard for a few of the two player game series from recollection. I don't know if it has changed with the latest edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Schwin
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Hip Hop fanMicrobadge: Watchmen fanMicrobadge: Mouse Guard RPG fanMicrobadge: Copper Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Squirrel!!!!!!
It is the 2015 edition which is still made by Kosmos. Does your version sound like what I described? I didn't think about the possibility that the insert was not specifically designed for lost cities. I guess that would make sense if if it is just a standard insert that they used for many games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
Microbadge: MeepleCon attendeeMicrobadge: Die Macher fanMicrobadge: Nuclear War fanMicrobadge: SPI fanMicrobadge: Plays Games with Spouse
I just checked a few of our other 2 player Kosmos games, Crocodile Pool Party has the exact same insert and it doesn't even have cards meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls