Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The X-Men, continuing to deal with their own problems, are no strangers to time travel and dimension hopping. However this time is different, like something out of a Terminator movie, Nimrod is sending drones back through time and dimension to destroy different members of the X-men. Will they be able to stop the time hopping mad android? Or with they also be terminated?

1-Player
Expansions you may need to play: Secret Wars, Dark City
Scheme: Fragmented Reality
Mastermind: Nimrod
Henchmen: Sentinels
Villain(s): Domain of Apocalypse, Sentinels Territories
Heroes: Bishop, Apocalyptic Kitty Pryde, Cable
Special: Include 6 Sentinels instead of the normal 3 for Advanced Solo mode; also do not play another card after the Master Strike.

2-Players
Expansions you may need to play: Secret Wars, Dark City
Scheme: Fragmented Reality
Mastermind: Nimrod
Henchmen: Sentinels
Villain(s): Domain of Apocalypse, Sentinels Territories, Brotherhood
Heroes: Bishop, Apocalyptic Kitty Pryde, Cable, Cyclops, Magik

3-Players
Added Villain(s): Limbo

4-Players
Expansions you may need to play: 3D Cards
Added Villain(s): Limbo
Added Henchmen: Spider-Slayers (Substitute: Savage Land Mutates)

5-Players
Expansions you may need to play: 3D Cards
Added Villain(s): Limbo, Four Horsemen
Added Henchmen: Spider-Slayers (Substitute: Savage Land Mutates)
Added Hero: Old Man Logan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Solo

Jurney06
Game 1: Evil Won!
Game 2: Evil Won!

Mickey Stirrups
Game 1: Good Won!
Player 1: 42

alkemist
Player 1: -9
Player 1: -11
Game 3: Evil Won!
Player 1: -8

MuffinB

2-Players

Ovidutz
Game 3: Good Won!
Player 1 (Ovi): 18
Player 2 (Wife): 33

usuba
Game 1: Draw!

SABird
Game 4: Good Won!
Player 1 (Bird): 40
Player 2 (Wife): 42

The_Programmer

3-Players

SABird
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ovi Matteo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2 Players
Game 1: Evil Wins!
Boy, did we have some bad luck. On the first few turns, when we had 4 SHIELD troopers in our hands there were no sentinels and when there were, we did not have enough attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Jurney
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Solo. 2 Games, both defeats. I'm not sure this is possible as a one player. I couldn't get an engine going fast enough before five heroes were KO'd. Also, having a bunch of heroes that gain more power from KO'ing is just mean! Has anyone beat solo yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jurney06 wrote:
Solo. 2 Games, both defeats. I'm not sure this is possible as a one player. I couldn't get an engine going fast enough before five heroes were KO'd. Also, having a bunch of heroes that gain more power from KO'ing is just mean! Has anyone beat solo yet?
I always test them to make sure a win condition could be attained. So I have at least beaten it once, but I have also racked up more losses than wins Solo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markococo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is possible.

I was skeptical as well with this scenario for solo and had read a number of comments to that effect.

But I had a go. And I won! 42 points! On my first attempt!

I know. I was pretty shocked as well, especially seeing that I already had 4 non-gray heroes KO'd.

But winning aside (and I really didn't think I was going to at one point), it was one of the most enjoyable and fun games of Legendary I have ever played (and I've played a lot!!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damjan Makuc
Slovenia
Idrija
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really though one. It was finished by turn 6

Evil won, score -9pts.

I hope I was playing right. So the Villain deck should have 2 villain groups, 6 sentinels, 5 MS, 1 bystander and 2 scheme twists and one city space?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damjan Makuc
Slovenia
Idrija
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evil won turn 5, -11 pts
and turn 7, -8 pts

Not fun at all. Or I am playing it wrong. Enough for this week

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alkemist wrote:
Not fun at all. Or I am playing it wrong. Enough for this week
Yeah, it is not an easy scheme at all, but it can be won. It takes a little bit of luck to be honest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damjan Makuc
Slovenia
Idrija
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MasterGM wrote:
Yeah, it is not an easy scheme at all, but it can be won. It takes a little bit of luck to be honest.
I'd correct it to great bit of luck. And you need it fast, because if first few turns aren't lucky, the game doesn't last even 5 minutes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alkemist wrote:
I'd correct it to great bit of luck. And you need it fast, because if first few turns aren't lucky, the game doesn't last even 5 minutes.
Fair. Are you playing a card after a master strike takes place? Because I don't, not for this scheme. The problem with some of these types of schemes is that there is no breathing room save for the single bystander in the deck. So I do that to allow for a total of six kind of breathing spaces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damjan Makuc
Slovenia
Idrija
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MasterGM wrote:
Fair. Are you playing a card after a master strike takes place? Because I don't, not for this scheme. The problem with some of these types of schemes is that there is no breathing room save for the single bystander in the deck. So I do that to allow for a total of six kind of breathing spaces.
No, I didn't play extra card after a master strike. But probably it was just a bunch of unluck. In my 3 short games I drew twice a scheme twist and once double scheme twist. I was just turned off after that.

But don't worry. Maybe next one will be better. Thanks for bringing new challenges to us!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Mills
United Kingdom
Forest Row
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My game ended in a draw when one of the villain decks ran out, there was two cards left in the 2nd player pile so I tried two more turns drawing from the one pile each time, but with only one Mastermind tactic card left I couldn't catch him.
Soooooo frustrating as many times I had enough attack but only 5 recruit, it's ties like this I wish these heroes knew how to coordinate and work together
loved it thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muffin B
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Muffin B - Advanced Solo
Game 1: Evil wins! (managed to get a hit on Nimrod though, so I'm in for a rematch!)

Game 2: Evil wins! in 8 turns. Wow... it did not feel good to lose that fast... How about another rematch?

Game 3: Evil wins! IN 5 TURNS - I did not even hit a single villain! Awful! I quit... until I have more heroic friends that can help me pull it off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bird
United States
Greensboro
NC - North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game 1: 2 players, evil won
Game 2: 2 players, evil won
Game 3: 3 players, evil won
Game 4: 2 players, GOOD FINALLY WON!!!

Me: 40
She: 42

Man, that was tough. And it's possible I'm forgetting about another 2-player defeat. Nimrod is deceptively tough. Twice in our victorious game I amassed 18 Attack which should have allowed me to triple punch it, but I was having difficulty getting over that 6 Recruit hump. In the end, I was clearing out all the villains in the fragmented realities while she was beating on Nimrod. Tough, tough challenge!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Williams
United Kingdom
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2 players, 2 games, evil won both times. The first game we lost in 10 turns, the second game we lasted a bit longer, but still had no hits on Nimrod.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ovi Matteo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2 Players

Game 3: Good Won!
Me: 18
Wife: 33

2 strikes and 2 twists out, 7 escaped villains.

This game my job was to support my wife. She was brilliant by using Apocalyptic Kitty Pride "Disrupt Circuits" card. This card states:

2+
You get +1 attack for each Tech Hero in the HQ.

So, we just stopped recruiting tech heroes. This helped her achieve almost every time 5 attack just from this card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls