Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know about a league, per se... it doesn't strike me as the type of game that lends itself to league play very well. However, you can get a look at the various play by forum games that are in progress or have finished by clicking the "play by forum" button at the top of the forum list (something that gets overlooked a lot, now that they separated the PBF games from the normal forums), or you can get onto the play by forum waiting list at this link.

FWIW, the play by forum games could really use a few more moderators, so I'll strongly encourage anyone interested in moderating to check it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lessard
Canada
Breakeyville
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm asking that because Arkham horror had his league : https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/forum/53-arkham-hor...

It would be awesome to see something like that with Eldritch too !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B S
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This seems like a cool and fairly doable idea. I might recommend running it through the 1 player guild. They have lots of leagues and recently voted EH very highly in their annual top 100 poll. I think the basic format of giving a prelude and AO, plus maybe 8 investigators to choose from would make for a nice shared experience while also allowing for lots of variety.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathias Heilmann
Germany
Essen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone elaborate on what a <insert boardgame here> league is or would be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
Eindhoven
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
It's a solo competition for players.

You play through custom scenarios and submit your score results to the website where the competition is held (FFG, or BGG).

For Arkham horror, FFG created 2 official leagues with each 10 scenarios and there were some custom leagues created afterwards by fans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls