United States
Joppa
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello All
I wanted to post some updates as many of you who are interested in this game have expressed interest in more regular posts. I completely agree and will commit to post something in here at least once a week.

SO as other posts have mentioned, the counters are being redone to improve visibility of the numbers. Additionally we are doing away with the NATO symbols on the infantry, support equipment, and AT guns with images of the equipment. I will post pics when they are more finalized.

We are also color coordinating the units with a line or colored corner so it will be easier to pick out the units for a scenario and on the map board.

As for Stalin's Triumph we are building a linked campaign scenario as that was a stretch goal form the original kickstarter and we want to make good on that.

All boards have been redesigned and I think LNL has published some pics but the other news is that we have added one more board bringing the total number of boards to 6.

They will have a winter side to them but no snow scenarios for the game as this release is centered around the battle of Kursk and took place in the summer.

More news: National Personalities have been added to the game. They will be represented by special (optional) rules covering unique equipment, training, or culture.

That's it for now. Thanks again for your continued support. We are working on this title and very much want to make it worth the wait.

Thanks
Sean Druelinger
LNL Publishing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls