Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hilary Hartman
United States
GLENNALLEN
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
Just your friendly, neighborhood game player and superhero!
mbmbmbmbmb
...recently from Paizo (December 06) have been pretty quiet regarding your thoughts on the game itself.

I was wondering if you liked/disliked it? How does it compare to other dungeon crawling games? How are the mechanics?

My copy is arriving Tuesday (1/23) after a horrible delay which I am but partially responsible...

angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Shadows of Kilforth - March 2019 Kickstarter
badge
Shadows of Kilforth - March 2019 Kickstarter
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a bit like a dumbed-down HeroQuest but with a changeable board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robertino Clazzer
Sweden
Malmo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Its an easy game that will be easily understood by children. Its a fairly straightforward game, you and your party of adventurers are on a mission to defeat Necratim the evil lichlord one adventure at a time.
During your adventures you will collect prized items that will enhance your characters ability to inflict damage on the evil creatures that surround Nekratim...
The game, in my opinion, has a great way to enhance "teamefforts" rather than to sneak away and do some adventuring by oneself. For example, only the Rogue has the ability to search for traps. The Cleric can heal. The Wizard tosses spells. The Fighter; fights well. Sure, the Fighter might run away by himself but then he will set of all traps that he steps onto... He needs the rogue as much as she needs the fighter.
The only drawback to the game is, perhaps, that there is only 11 missions in the game that you can play. But, when youve played them all, its a small task to make your own missions.
I like the game because it only takes approx 5 minutes to set up and 20-60 minutes to play, during this time you will have had time to search for treasures, fight and defeat monsters, unlock doors and to succeed in fulfilling the adventure objective... (Roleplaying in a nutshell)

Enjoy the game.
There are some sites that have their own cards and stuff for the game.
http://icexuick.dagdief.nl/dd/index.htm
http://members.home.nl/intercrane/D&D.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.