- Jay Craig(jaytime)
Just need some clarity on sowing. Especially on the cards that have "and then/or" with the pictures of the 'wheat and pumpkins' on them.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is my current understanding:
1. In a single action, I can only sow up to 4 times on 4 different empty 'fields', provided I have 4 empty fields available and the wheat/veggies in my supply to do so. (Limited to 2 times per veggie, 2 times per grain for the single action).
2. IF I happen to have 2 veggie and 2 grain in my supply and 4 empty fields, I can then place each of them on the four fields, then stack 2 additional grain on the 1 grain that I used from my supply, and 1 veggie on the 1 veggie that I used from my supply.
3. During 'field phase' of harvest time, I return 1 each of veggie/grain from my occupied field(s) to my personal supply.
4. If after this field phase I still have grain/veggies still sitting in the field, I can no longer 'sow' in a later action in those occupied fields. (Example, 2 veggies (pumpkins) were sitting on a field and I harvested the 1 that I was allowed... leaving only 1 left. I can't 'sow' by placing another pumpkin on top of that pumpkin if I play on that action card?)
Please correct me if I'm wrong. Just want to make sure I'm understanding it right. Thanks.
- [+] Dice rolls
- Grant(grant5)United States
OhioOne of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
- You got it. And just to expand a bit remeber at game end you score all your grain and veggies, including those still sitting in fields.
- [+] Dice rolls