Hide
4 Posts

Caverna: The Cave Farmers» Forums » Rules

Subject: Sowing Clarity in Detail rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Craig
msg tools
Just need some clarity on sowing. Especially on the cards that have "and then/or" with the pictures of the 'wheat and pumpkins' on them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is my current understanding:

1. In a single action, I can only sow up to 4 times on 4 different empty 'fields', provided I have 4 empty fields available and the wheat/veggies in my supply to do so. (Limited to 2 times per veggie, 2 times per grain for the single action).

2. IF I happen to have 2 veggie and 2 grain in my supply and 4 empty fields, I can then place each of them on the four fields, then stack 2 additional grain on the 1 grain that I used from my supply, and 1 veggie on the 1 veggie that I used from my supply.

3. During 'field phase' of harvest time, I return 1 each of veggie/grain from my occupied field(s) to my personal supply.

4. If after this field phase I still have grain/veggies still sitting in the field, I can no longer 'sow' in a later action in those occupied fields. (Example, 2 veggies (pumpkins) were sitting on a field and I harvested the 1 that I was allowed... leaving only 1 left. I can't 'sow' by placing another pumpkin on top of that pumpkin if I play on that action card?)

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Just want to make sure I'm understanding it right. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You got it. And just to expand a bit remeber at game end you score all your grain and veggies, including those still sitting in fields.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Craig
msg tools
Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls