Burgle Bros.» Forums » Rules

Subject: Throw voice and switch sign clarification! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Chong
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hello everyone! My buddy and I played this for the first time last night and wanted to get some clarification of a few things! Hopefully someone may be able to help us!

In reference to "throw voice" what would happen if you used the ability while an alarm was going off? Would the guard proceed to the destination first? Or would he simply ignore his destination and go towards the alarm?

In reference to "switch signs" what would happen if the guard destination is on the tile you are currently on and you use switch signs? Would you lose a stealth tile being that the guard starts on your tile? In the rule book it states that you lose a stealth if a guard moves into your tile however in this case he would be moving out of it since he starts on it.

I appreciate any and all feedback guys! This game has been amazing so far!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fowers
United States
Centerville
UT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
throw voice - hmm that's a tricky one. for now I'd say he goes to the alarm - the destination must be on an alarm if any are active.(so you couldn't move it off)

switch signs - you'd lose a stealth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Chong
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thank you so much for your response! I own wok star and paperback so it's safe to say that your games are awesome!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls