Vinch vincent

FRANCE
msg tools
hello every one;
who know another 28mm brand / style of figurine to remplace the actual poor quality of figurine of this version?!
thanks by advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Perello
Canada
Salmo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Want DnDeeples? I'm on Esty as MagnificentMeeples.
mbmbmbmbmb
The minis really aren't that bad. If yours are bent just immerse them in hot water for a bit and they'll straighten right out. The actual figures themselves are perfectly fine. Some of them are even quite nice, the Mechoor being my favourite in no small part due to its heft, with the Bloobs coming in a close second. Seriously the figures are fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
badge
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level IV - The journey of a thousand crits begins with a single roll...Microbadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Married 25 yearsMicrobadge: I stole cookies from the cookie jarMicrobadge: I give out citizenship stars
Relax wrote:
The minis really aren't that bad. If yours are bent just immerse them in hot water for a bit and they'll straighten right out. The actual figures themselves are perfectly fine. Some of them are even quite nice, the Mechoor being my favourite in no small part due to its heft, with the Bloobs coming in a close second. Seriously the figures are fine.
I would not call them fine, but anyways I could live with them if it was only a problem of bent minis. Mine really stink (literally) - the plastic must be of very low quality. I find it difficult to sit at the table with the stinking pieces in fron of me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Shydler
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If you accept their children's cartoon show style (which in fact is a legitimate choice for the subject matter), then they are fine. Personally, I was disappointed...expecting something much more Godzilla/Gamera/Mothra/King Kong movie style. Now, I would MUCH rather have had color cardboard stand-ups (like in King of Tokyo) than what we received....and we would have had the game at least a year earlier. Learned my lesson on always demanding minis....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls