Henrik Schmidt
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
badge
Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder why this campaign is stagnating so much ? Is this not enough bang for the buck or are you tired of zombies ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessica - the Secret One?
Sweden
Örebro in Sweden
flag msg tools
They are a treasure - I don´t need lots of them...
badge
Yay - Stretch goat!
Microbadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: One does not simply recognize great geeks. Not with 10,000 stars could you do this...Microbadge: Pay it ForwardMicrobadge: We are all Octavian.Microbadge: I brew my own potions!
I'd say due to the competition. There are far to many interesting projects ending during the same paycheck.
I would gladly back this one if I could only afford to...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone ..................
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It might also be the normal mid-campaign lull.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw it at Expo UK and thought not another Zombie theme. I have also gone for Zpocalypse 2 It looked interesting and if it had been closer to Fallout in theme I may well have gone for it and not Zpocalypse2 , I have Zpocalypse 1 and like the strategic and tactical rather than pure tactical.

No examples of the rules or campaign a draft rulebook and a sample from the campaign might help. It is a lot of money for an unknown and I have suitable minis coming out my ears from Earth reborn, Zpocalypse and Omega Protocol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Taylor
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
Yes there were several high profile games on kickstarter during the campaign.
We were very happy we achieved our target and are beavering away to get everything ready for shipping. (Whilst also working on issue 3 and 4!)

Keep an eye out for us next year - we hope to get to the expo with something a bit special :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls