Jono D
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

Warning spoilers from end of September.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Package 7 says to open when I have found everything the immunologist needs (gene sequence, dna samples and development records).

Right now I know I have the gene sequence and development records which came from finding the virologist and the lost soldier. I have also found the virologist obviously. Just double checking that I haven't missed the opportunity to get the dna samples? It just threw me when I found item 1 and item 3 on the list but had somehow skipped two, or missed it?

No upcoming spoilers pls, a simple 'its still coming' or 'you missed it' and a clue to where it should be will be good!

Cheers guys!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
Microbadge: GameChat League - Phoenix Division: "Like a phoenix rising from the ashes..."Microbadge: A Study in Emerald fanMicrobadge: Built to Spill fanMicrobadge: Age of Steam fanMicrobadge: The 7th Continent
It's coming later. You haven't missed anything. Keep going.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jono D
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks mate!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Pisani
United States
New Albany
Indiana
flag msg tools
Thanks you for asking this! We had the same issue. We aren't sure if we opened top secret #30. Can someone tell me what is behind door #30?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Bettin

Wausau
Wisconsin
msg tools
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Door 30 is a small sticker that goes on Package 7 telling you to open it when you have what the Immunologist requires.

Source: I logged/photographed what's behind each door as we've been opening them in our playthrough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Pisani
United States
New Albany
Indiana
flag msg tools
Huge thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Bob Thwarton
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks for this...we totally missed that the development records icon was in those redacted papers and that the virologist had the sequence. Heading into October, our group just needs a sample

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls