Atobe Hunter
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Hello everyone. I am looking for some blind playtesting of a card game I have created titled False Fortunes.

False Fortunes is a game where players manipulate the major arcana of the tarot deck (Fates) to score goals based on their "families."

Players will use cards in their hand, as well as some of the Fates' abilities to manipulate the Fates on the field to score their goals before the other players.

The game offers two different styles of game play, meaning the game has different rules for when it's a 2-player game, and for when it involves 3-4 players.

Thank you for your time, and consideration. I hope you'll take a look, and I hope to get some helpful feedback!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B89DDhShzMjQNF9jMlZv... Click this link to be taken to all the files needed for the Print and Play version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Finger Lakes region
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may feel it is a seemingly annoying criticism, but you should understand how your message can be misinterpreted or misguided on two points.

Quote:
Seeking Blind Playtesters for 2-4 player card game, "False Fortunes"
In that sense, it appears you mean "non-sighted" players, which does not connect well with a "card game"

AtobeHunter wrote:
Hello everyone. I am looking for some blind playtesting of a card game I have created titled False Fortunes.
In The more likely interpretation of this usage, "blind" would refer the testers not being told the sponsor or origin of the test. But you give it away right up front with the use of a personal pronoun in the middle this phrase, "a card game I have created ".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atobe Hunter
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
I must say I honestly did not consider the alternate interpretations that you mentioned.

I had always been under the ideal that a blind playtest was one conducted without the creator present, so as to understand how the game would be received if it were an official release (no one there to explain how to play, or to conduct the players.)

Regardless, I thank you for your insight, and will take better care in the future.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls