3 Posts

Crimson Creek» Forums » General

Subject: Availability in retail? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Sombrero
msg tools
mb
Just wanted to ask what would be available in retail?

1. I take it that the base game would be distributed through retailers as well?

2. Would I be right that the Stretch goals and KS edition will remain exclusive?

Thanks for any information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not 100% sure on this but I believe I read either here or somewhere in the Kickstarter comments that they have not yet come up with any plans for releasing this at retail at the moment. The Kickstarter was strictly to get the game printed and out to the people that back the game.

However they did mention that since it has been so successful they will most likely be selling it from their website later and at some point start looking into how to get it into retail. So until we get official word, I would say if you want the game anytime soon you would be better pledging and getting it through the Kickstarter. If you don't mind waiting for a while then I think it will eventually be available online from other sources. As for the stretch goals, none of them are exclusive (thank god!) and since they mainly just improve the quality of the game components, I assume they will most likely be in the version available after the Kickstarter. Hope that helps and hopefully the Toystorian will chime in with official word.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They posted this response in the Kickstarter comments section....

"We haven't even begun to look into selling this game through retail distribution. If there are copies that remain after the Kickstarter campaign we may sell some through retail channels at a higher price point."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.