- Dan ZielinskiUnited States
Was going to call it "Seed 3690" for a lame Minecraft reference... but this is more thematic.
Cody has done an incredible job with his creation of Xia! Truly a Sandbox game in gameplay and in production! The game itself was built and presented in such a way that players are welcomed to modify it to custom the game to their groups. This variant takes many of the ideas I’ve seen given within this community, and enjoyed by my game group, and organizes them to fit into a new large variant. How anyone uses the information within this variant is completely up to them. I simply offer other ways to enjoy this superb system!
- Less downtime turn structure.
- Progression Card System to enhance NPCs, alter Supply/Demand and occasionally have the Tigris Gate function normally.
- Impact Markers to decide what location on the ship is damaged.
- More Tactical Shield System.
- Several others small changes to Titles and Ship Abilities.
Use only the bits you enjoy!
- [+] Dice rolls