Genesyx

Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As the title suggest, how do you find the game with 2 (or 3) players? Is there any major difference between the game mode at that player count?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Level 19 BGG posterMicrobadge: I play with blue!
Norrington is just fine with 2, will be the same with more, just the point gain will be more spread out. Pirate wars, I dunno.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Genesyx

Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rattkin wrote:
Norrington is just fine with 2, will be the same with more, just the point gain will be more spread out. Pirate wars, I dunno.
Does that mean that you think 2p is as good/ bad as other player counts for Norrington? Is it good then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Rohrer
United States
Warsaw
Indiana
flag msg tools
visit my blog at http://www.alittlelatetothetable.blogspot.com/
badge
“The way a man plays a game shows some of his character. The way he loses shows all of it."
mbmbmbmbmb
my wife and i have only played this 2 player so far and we really like it. you need to understand what the game is though before getting it because it is HIGHLY luck based. there is little-to-no strategy involved. my wife and i still love it and the building aspects that are involved with it. we truly think it tells a story as is ignacy's way!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Level 19 BGG posterMicrobadge: I play with blue!
genesyx wrote:
rattkin wrote:
Does that mean that you think 2p is as good/ bad as other player counts for Norrington? Is it good then? :p
It is as good and shouldn't be much different whether you play with 2 or more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Cioffi

Pennsylvania
msg tools
LateToTheTable wrote:
my wife and i have only played this 2 player so far and we really like it. you need to understand what the game is though before getting it because it is HIGHLY luck based. there is little-to-no strategy involved. my wife and i still love it and the building aspects that are involved with it. we truly think it tells a story as is ignacy's way!
Highly luck based, yes, but it is all about successfully reacting to what is rolled. Sometimes you can overcome it... sometimes, no way! Makes for some crazy stories.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls