Cthulhu Wars» Forums » News

Subject: Onslaught 2: Stretch goals rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiago Gouveia
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where can I find a complete list with all stretch goals for O2?
I couldn´t identify all of them into the KS web site

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starks
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a section not too far down the Kickstarter titled "Next Stretch Goals" that shows 3 Locked Stretch Goals, followed by the 23 Unlocked Stretch Goals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Ford
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Backers are only entitled to "applicable" stretch goals for their pledge levels, but it's not clear to me what stretch goals go with what pledge levels.

What pledge levels include the green Cthulhu faction gate, for example? The levels that include the original game, which includes the Cthulhu faction? Or the levels that include the plastic gates pack? Or does everyone get the green gate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starks
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any pledge totaling $150 receives all free stretch goals (such as special dice, the colored faction gates, etc), whether it's a $1 Tomb Herd with 3 Faction Expansions, or a $700 Mysteries of the Worm pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the only "exception" being the glowthulu, that you only get for free if you signed up for their newsletter BEFORE the KS campaign. But technically speaking it's not a stretch goal anyways, more of a pre-campaign freebie for the fans...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
Loig wrote:
the only "exception" being the glowthulu, that you only get for free if you signed up for their newsletter BEFORE the KS campaign. But technically speaking it's not a stretch goal anyways, more of a pre-campaign freebie for the fans...
Right, we are not considering the glowthulhu an SG at all.

There are actually 2 more SGs that are not for ALL pledges of $150+
they are:
A) new Tcho-Tcho Acolyte sculpt
B) new Tcho-Tcho High Priest sculpt

Naturally, those new sculpts only go to those who are getting the Tcho-Tcho faction. (However, if you are spending $150+, there is a high likelihood that you are getting this Faction expansion anyway).

All other SGs, of which below is a partial list from my memory, go to all backers at $150+
6 grey acolytes
grey high priest
2 grey power/doom markers
20 battle dice
5 dread curse dice
1 thousand forms die
1 desecration die
1 ghroth die
green gate
red gate
blue
new special character high priest rules (PDF)
Black Goat as an indie GOO (loyalty card/spellbook)
Nyarly as an indie GOO (loyalty card/spellbook)
maroon insect from Shaggai
maroon satyr

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
or more precisely:
(9th of November)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Prince Albert
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mb
What about the Ubbo Dice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Hobbit
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
@Arthur
Under SG´s it says faction not IGOO, which to me implies as IGOO´s + monsters (and maybe cultists).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Gouveia
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:
Loig wrote:
Right, we are not considering the glowthulhu an SG at all.

There are actually 2 more SGs that are not for ALL pledges of $150+
they are:
A) new Tcho-Tcho Acolyte sculpt
B) new Tcho-Tcho High Priest sculpt

Naturally, those new sculpts only go to those who are getting the Tcho-Tcho faction. (However, if you are spending $150+, there is a high likelihood that you are getting this Faction expansion anyway).

All other SGs, of which below is a partial list from my memory, go to all backers at $150+
6 grey acolytes
grey high priest
2 grey power/doom markers
20 battle dice
5 dread curse dice
1 thousand forms die
1 desecration die
1 ghroth die
green gate
red gate
blue
new special character high priest rules (PDF)
Black Goat as an indie GOO (loyalty card/spellbook)
Nyarly as an indie GOO (loyalty card/spellbook)
maroon insect from Shaggai
maroon satyr

Many thanks you all.
One more: what exactly are maroon satyr and insect from shaggai? Neutral monsters? In that case do they come with a loyalty card?

Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
no they are just collectibles, not per se gameplay elements. Of course you could use them for fan-made factions or so...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Johnson
msg tools
I'm kind of sad Sandy is so unwilling to do a proper Azathoth faction. Now that we're getting the Glow-Azathoth AND the normal Azathoth, one of them is going to be "useless."
I was originally thinking the Glow-Azathoth was going to have an alternate loyalty card and spellbook, but I was wrong on that front. I would've loved for him to have gotten that package or a Faction card.
I don't mind having one sit on my desk, as he's a supa-cool mini, but I would have much rather gotten some gaming use out of him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this is where the homebrew factions come into play...
Plus from a thematic point of view it makes sense that Azi is an independant GOO. He is the blind idiot god after all...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Johnson
msg tools
Loig wrote:
this is where the homebrew factions come into play...
Plus from a thematic point of view it makes sense that Azi is an independent GOO. He is the blind idiot god after all...
I know, I know. But I still hoped for something official.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well you can believe me, that we begged Sandy on our knees during OS1, but he wouldn't budge

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Johnson
msg tools
Loig wrote:
Well you can believe me, that we begged Sandy on our knees during OS1, but he wouldn't budge
I totally believe you. I know the purpose of the homebrew stuff, I just like knowing I'm playing with something "real."
I absolutely love that each of the glow-goos has actual in game usage, sadly Azathoth is the exception to ghd rule.
We didn't even get an alternate loyalty card and/or alternate spellbook.
That being said, the die we're getting with him is pretty sweet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Shaw
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course, as others said, with the Homebrew faction, it means that you can have your own personal Azatoth faction. Just have it as the faction GOO instead I'd imagine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls