Paul Mason
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I've been to 7 continentsMicrobadge: Road Trip fanMicrobadge: Quest For Glory fanMicrobadge: Parent of Two GirlsMicrobadge: Colorado
What happens when one of the villians stack is empty? Is it a tie? Is the player eliminated. Should you "share" villian cards. I know that the villian cards should be equal, but some villians have you draw additional villians.

Also with GoG infinity gems. Several of them mention moving cards in the city and "number of gems in the city". All of this text is ignored because there is no city, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Legendary fan - The Avengers TeamMicrobadge: Legendary fan - Strength HeroMicrobadge: Latter-day SaintMicrobadge: Legendary fan - S.H.I.E.L.D. TeamMicrobadge: The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Fan - To her, life is a great big acorn!
First question: I don't know of any specific ruling on this, but I would assume that the game ends in a draw if a player's villain deck runs out, as that's what normally happens when the villain deck runs out. I know that makes it harder.

Second question: There is a city, a few actually, depending on how many players you have. But each city has only one space. So Gem card text should be interpreted as if there was one city space, with one villain on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Manning
msg tools
Actually no the scheme says the city does not exist so you would ignore these effects as well as things like fighting lizard in the sewers for example

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Legendary fan - The Avengers TeamMicrobadge: Legendary fan - Strength HeroMicrobadge: Latter-day SaintMicrobadge: Legendary fan - S.H.I.E.L.D. TeamMicrobadge: The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Fan - To her, life is a great big acorn!
Rodgers12 wrote:
Actually no the scheme says the city does not exist so you would ignore these effects as well as things like fighting lizard in the sewers for example
No, it says the normal city does not exist, but each player has their own city with one space. Effects that reference specific city spaces will do nothing but effects that refer generically to the city will affect the one space city that villain is in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Manning
msg tools
Hmmmm, got it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls