Jaded Lounges
United States
Vashon
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Noli me tangere, Caesaris sum.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am fairly certain I know the answer to these two questions, but in an abundance of caution I am seeking confirmation.

1) Is it correct that a player can play spells regardless of which army card is chosen, i.e., a player does not have to choose/activate his planeswalker in order to play spells during the turn?

2) Is it correct that there is no line of sight requirement when playing a spell that affects a particular figure?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikolai
Germany
Münster
flag msg tools
Hidden trackable information in games sucks!
badge
I play games for fun and pursuing the goal to win the game is fun! :)
Microbadge: Friends you make over a board game table can last a lifetimeMicrobadge: Rules readerMicrobadge: EconomistMicrobadge: Gaia Project fanMicrobadge: I am a Terra Mystica fan!
chibigouazou wrote:

1) Is it correct that a player can play spells regardless of which army card is chosen, i.e., a player does not have to choose/activate his planeswalker in order to play spells during the turn?
Yes.

chibigouazou wrote:

2) Is it correct that there is no line of sight requirement when playing a spell that affect a particular figure?
That is usually correct, yes - unless something else is stated in the spell description. Some spell description exclitly require target figures to be within X clear sight spaces of (or even adjacent to) another figure. (Clear sight spaces work slightly different than line of sight when attacking, see the clarifications on p. 13 of the rulebook.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls