Popular Tags: [View All]
Timur Tabi
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game comes with 18 heat tokens, but you only need one on your clubhouse card. With four players, what do we do with the other 14 tokens?

Also, is the "No Heat - No Limit" slot valid? That is, although every gang starts at 1 (or more) Heat, it's possible to lower my heat my below 1 to "No Heat"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
You add the tokens to the spaces, so each board will hold mulitiple. Prevents the ooops I bumbped this was I at 2 or 3 issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Masters
England
flag msg tools
#!STRING_NOT_FOUND!#
badge
SON OF A BITCH MUST PAY
mbmbmbmbmb
tabicat wrote:
Also, is the "No Heat - No Limit" slot valid? That is, although every gang starts at 1 (or more) Heat, it's possible to lower my heat my below 1 to "No Heat"?

Correct. You can lower your heat to zero allowing you to sell as much contraband as you like during Black Market. You also return to zero heat whenever you Take The Fall too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benji
Switzerland
Gurmels
FR
flag msg tools
visit us on www.muwins.ch
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gazbowski wrote:
tabicat wrote:

Correct. You can lower your heat to zero allowing you to sell as much contraband as you like during Black Market. You also return to zero heat whenever you Take The Fall too.

You drop to 1, not to zero after taking the fall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.