Jaded Lounges
United States
Vashon
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Noli me tangere, Caesaris sum.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bone Armor states that, "Any wizard or creature that enters your square suffers 1 physical damage."

Does this physical damage only occur when another wizard or creature enters the square of the Bone-Armor-encased wizard? Or is the inverse also true, i.e., if the Bone-Armor-wearing wizard enters the square of another wizard or creature, that wizard or creature suffers damage?

Same question, reversed, as to Slime Form, which says "Each time a slime enters a square with any wizards or creatures in it, each wizard or creature in that square suffers 1 physical damage." Is the damage also suffered when a creature or wizard enters a square with a slime?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wann
Australia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand it to mean each time the wizard with slime form or bone armour enters the same square as another wizard then he takes the subsequent damage.

Works awesome if you can move back and forth multiple times in and out of the target square.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.