Popular Tags: [View All]
Vesuvius Media
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
By now, you all know Centauri Saga is a 4X space adventure board game.

1X - Exploration 2X - Expand 3X - Exploit 4X - Extermination

Now, we want to help take that fourth X to the next level.

We believe we have a great space game on our hands and, based on the enthusiasm of our backers, we know we can make it happen.

That is why we have decided to donate all profits after expenses of the Centauri Saga Kickstarter Campaign to Rotary International's and UNICEF's END POLIO NOW campaign. http://www.endpolio.org/

Did you know that polio, a devastating disease with no cure, still exists... even though it's completely preventable?!

In 1985, Rotary International took on the ambitious goal to end polio worldwide. At the time, polio crippled more than 350,000 children per year in 125 countries.

It's the home run stretch for the END POLIO NOW campaign and we believe we can help exterminate polio worldwide together!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Rey
msg tools

Hi,
I just want to say that if you deliver the game you promise and this donation will happen later - you guys will join ' The Nicecest People of BGG ' elite club.
Respect & good luck with your KS campaign

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They call me Mister...
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is such a great idea - well done to all involved. Best of luck with your campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Star
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow I was on the fence before, but this is pretty good incentive to back. Thank you guys <3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls