noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the us and have yet to get my copy .. I added all 3 expansions so I could get the second book box to hold all the items .. I was wondering if anyone had a pic and do all the items fit into the box .. Thanks ! Ahead of time ..also I was wondering if anyone knows if an extra book box can be ordered from the company ..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P S
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can everything fit into the box? Doesnt look like it will. Im having trouble fitting the core game into its box, never mind all the expansion stuff.
Will they sell a box seperately? Seems unlikely atm. Theyve said they wont, but maybe theyll be swayed at some point... well see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Woo! Gonna get some
badge
44, that's me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Only retail buyers get boxes for the expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire Bradshaw
United Kingdom
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
silverbowen wrote:

I should have waited for this....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my all-in copy of the game. Actually you can fit all material in the two boxes except for the miniatures... seems silly I know. You can fit all the tiles (incl. the 3D fourniture and doors) in one box and all the books, tokens, counters and cards in teh other box. And all the minitatures in a third box that you have lying around... There is really NO WAY to fit all the miniatures in the boxes, even when taking out all the other material, they won't fit properly...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raph Moimoi
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Loig wrote:
I got my all-in copy of the game. Actually you can fit all material in the two boxes except for the miniatures... seems silly I know. You can fit all the tiles (incl. the 3D fourniture and doors) in one box and all the books, tokens, counters and cards in teh other box. And all the minitatures in a third box that you have lying around... There is really NO WAY to fit all the miniatures in the boxes, even when taking out all the other material, they won't fit properly...
I reused 1 carton from the dispatch to store minis. I made 1 foamcore insert for the big ones (30,5cmx10cmx9,5cm height) and 5 trays for each group of minis (6x4 minis by tray, 15,6cmx10,2cmx4,7cm height and 1 tray with more height for the salamander for example)

edit : I thought about one thing, it should be possible to recycle the cover from one of the books to make an insert that fits in, that would be pretty cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah, you could wrap a normal box with the cover thingies... actually I might try just that! I'll make sure to post photos here if I succeed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Welcome to the Dream, Hunter!Microbadge: Folklore fanMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fanMicrobadge: Dark Souls: The Board Game fanMicrobadge: Geek Regular
I think this is one of those cool ideas regarding the "book" box that looks good sounds good.but storage wise it isn't very practical.especially if you got the KS expansions to put in it just doesn't work.i got three plastic box/file holders from staples and labelled them up for each expansion and put the cards tiles minis and books for each one in.works ok and I know where everything is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Woo! Gonna get some
badge
44, that's me!
mbmbmbmbmb
FrankBradshaw wrote:
silverbowen wrote:

I should have waited for this....
I would have, except I wanted to get the hardback Adventurer's Compendium for pledging 200. Which turned out to be about a sloppy third of what was promised. So yeah, I feel your pain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:
I think this is one of those cool ideas regarding the "book" box that looks good sounds good.but storage wise it isn't very practical.especially if you got the KS expansions to put in it just doesn't work.i got three plastic box/file holders from staples and labelled them up for each expansion and put the cards tiles minis and books for each one in.works ok and I know where everything is.
I voiced objections to the book box in the closing days of the Kickstarter and was promptly shouted down for being, basically, a bad person who hates nice things.

whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well this disappoints me the only reason I order all the expansion was them saying you would be able to stow them all in one big cool expansion box . Should of saved my money ! It's a shame the company could sell empty boxes to ks backers !! .. Just to be clear if you added all three expansion you get the base game in a box and another giant box. As well ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You get a second box that looks to be roughly the same size as the core box. I woudln't call either of them 'giant'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's sucksfor some reason I thought you get an extra big box to hold everything in. I guess I should've waited for the expansions for retail

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls