Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In this thread, Someone was kind enough to post a collage of all the cards from Dixit and Dixit: Journey. I was wondering if someone could do the same things for each of the expansions. I think it would be very useful for helping separating the cards from each other. I would do it, but I'm not that tech savvy, and I'm sure there are others who would greatly appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
flag msg tools
       This space              intentionally              left blank.
badge
These all exist in the galleries already.

The above is the image shown in the thread you linked to. This doesn't show the images from Dixit: Journey, but from Dixit and from Dixit 2 (which got renamed to "Dixit Quest" in later (country-specific?) printings). The top half is Dixit (ending with the ballerina shoes), the bottom half is Dixit 2.

The above shows all the cards from Dixit 3 / Dixit: Journey (which contain the same cards; it's just that Dixit: Journey got packaged as a standalone game, where Dixit 3 is those cards as an expansion).

The above shows all the cards from Dixit 4 (called "Dixit Origins" in some (country-specific?) printings).

And that's it, except for promo cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a_traveler wrote:
These all exist in the galleries already.

The above is the image shown in the thread you linked to. This doesn't show the images from Dixit: Journey, but from Dixit and from Dixit 2 (which got renamed to "Dixit Quest" in later (country-specific?) printings). The top half is Dixit (ending with the ballerina shoes), the bottom half is Dixit 2.

The above shows all the cards from Dixit 3 / Dixit: Journey (which contain the same cards; it's just that Dixit: Journey got packaged as a standalone game, where Dixit 3 is those cards as an expansion).

The above shows all the cards from Dixit 4 (called "Dixit Origins" in some (country-specific?) printings).

And that's it, except for promo cards.
This is extremely helpful. Thank you. Now all that's left is Dixit Daydreams and Dixit Memories.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Compulsive Completist
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This has all but memories

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/171700/dixit-product-guid...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hockey Mask wrote:
Win. Thank you.