Popular Tags: [View All]
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Boadilla del Monte
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some questions from our first gaem:
- What is the max hand size for overlord?
- Do tou declare door type or chest type when heroes soend action to open it or at the beginning?
- Minis that act on interrupt can they act before or after they have acted in their turn?
- Rise dead spell has to be played from a card or overlord can raise a dead from a pile of bones anytime? Any mas rise dead by turn?
- Spellscaster has mods when injured?

thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crusher100 wrote:
I don't think there is one.

crusher100 wrote:
- Do you declare door type or chest type when heroes spend action to open it or at the beginning?
Not sure. I imagine that when the door is put on the board, you place the appropriate door token near it to remind everyone of what type of door that is.

crusher100 wrote:
- Minis that act on interrupt can they act before or after they have acted in their turn?
I'm unclear on what you are asking but I would imagine that monsters that have activated in the previous Overlord's turn can be activated during an interrupt and can be activated as per normal during the NEXT Overlord's turn. This is why you can't interrupt before the first hero's turn or after the last hero's turn.

crusher100 wrote:
- Rise dead spell has to be played from a card or overlord can raise a dead from a pile of bones anytime? Any mas rise dead by turn?
I *think* Raise Dead is an "activation" so you can Raise Dead as one of the Overlord's monster activations. Note that if a bone pile is raised, that's all that it can do that turn; it's been activated, it's done. NEXT turn it can move and/or attack. There was something about this in another thread, you could try searching for it.

crusher100 wrote:
Also discussed in another thread. I was unclear what people decided. Maybe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Vetter
Denmark
Hilleroed
flag msg tools
crusher100 wrote:
Some questions from our first gaem:
- Do tou declare door type or chest type when heroes soend action to open it or at the beginning?

thank you
-There are no max hand size.
- You put down the token beside the door to indicate how it's opened when you layout that section of the dungeon.
- I don't understand your interupt question. But the way it works is, minions can act when using interupt and then again once during the overlord's turn. Note that interrupts can only be played BETWEEN hero turns, not during a hero turn.
- Overlord can use a command to Raise Dead instead of activating a monster (multiple time if he has commands and enough available minis).
- They do if they attack normally, but not when they cast spells. All spell attacks have NO normal modifiers (that include those from being injured).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Boadilla del Monte
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
clear now! thank you

Thumb up