Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

T.I.M.E Stories» Forums » General

Subject: SPOILER: Question about the Asylum rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
After going through the doctor's office, a card reads that the doctor's office is now closed. So does that mean that at that point, you can't access the day room, kitchen etc. again?

Also does using the cocaïne injection (item) count as a turn? Or can someone walk to help and directly spend a cocaïne unit to heal another player?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
Microbadge: GameChat League - Phoenix Division: "Like a phoenix rising from the ashes..."Microbadge: A Study in Emerald fanMicrobadge: Built to Spill fanMicrobadge: Age of Steam fanMicrobadge: The 7th Continent
Timefortravel wrote:
After going through the doctor's office, a card reads that the doctor's office is now closed. So does that mean that at that point, you can't access the day room, kitchen etc. again?

Also does using the cocaïne injection (item) count as a turn? Or can someone walk to help and directly spend a cocaïne unit to heal another player?
If the doctor's office is closed, you can still access other locations shown on the plan normally.

We played that the cocaine injection didn't take a turn, but not 100% sure that was correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Herring
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Timefortravel wrote:

Only the Doctor'a office is closed at that point.

The cocaine injection does not take a TU if you are already in the same place as the person you wish to heal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thank you for your replies. My problem with the first question is that you access
Spoiler (click to reveal)
the catacombs via the doctor's office. It makes sense that when that door closes, the characters can't get back. Unless they opened the gate at the park or go via cigarette store (location 17 I believe).
What is your take on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played it such that if a location was on the map, it was one that was accessible from all points. I.e. if you had Location 17 on the map, you found some sort of easy access to it above surface (drainage hole + ladder, etc.). In the same way, you could just walk through the front door to access the Day Room, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls