Eric Schmitz
msg tools
My gaming group(3 veteran tabletop gamers, one experienced and one new) unanimously felt the RAW works as follows:

Game is set up. The first player takes their preparation turn; they follow all the rules for a normal turn, with the exception of the first phase(prey/predator). Initiative then passes on to the player clockwise to them. They and the remaining players then each take a preparation turn until initiative comes back around to the first player. After which there are no more preparation turns and then the game proceeds as normal.

We found the game extremely difficult(2 of us are veteran Legendary players, so we know this is endemic to the system, and we are well aware of how important coordinate is from Alien version of the game.) following those rules. In our first game as humans we couldn't push past phase 2. And in our game as Predators, every predator died shortly after Blain hit the combat zone, and the winner had a whopping 2 positive honor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Black Panther fanMicrobadge: NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) fanMicrobadge: Get off my lawn!Microbadge: Captain America fanMicrobadge: Meh.
So what's the question? The thread says you need clarification on the prep turns. Looks to me that you did them right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls