Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Grzywacz
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Founder LexiCon Tabletop Gaming Convention in Lexington and CinCityCon in Cincinnati!
mbmbmbmbmb
I attended part of a charity gaming marathon for "Extra Life" which seemed a perfect place to play games. I brought Eggs and Empires.

Eggs and Empires seems to get better the more people that are playing.

We had 5 in our group. Most of the players were aggressive, utilizing the best cards early for some of the better scoring cards. This gave one of the players, Ally a chance to hold back when she was not fighting everyone for the best cards.

She was able to hold her cards and get three of the expansion cards, which made each card worth 7 (1 card = 3 pts, 2 cards = 5 pts each, 3 cards 7 pts each...). And often she did not have to fight people for these once she got the first two, because the others would only get 3 points for this since it would be a first card for them.

I was able to take advantage of taking couple of cards that were flipped over, and lucked out getting a couple of good victory point cards this way and no exploding eggs!

There was a lot of maneuvering going on with a couple of people taking advantage of the chaos by getting their Blacksmith and Merchant to score without getting any eggs, a somewhat difficult job.

Ally eventually won since she was the quietest and thus was not the focus of other players trying to give her exploding eggs and trying to take the best eggs from her.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Pinchback
United States
Leonard
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love this report and especially that the expansion cards got some play!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls