Ben R
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
Why play 'em when you can trade 'em?!?!
badge
And on the 8th day, God said "Let there be Math Trades"
Microbadge: Target fanMicrobadge: Competitive Gamer - I play to win!Microbadge: Winning is Everything! Losing is Nothing! I don't care what Dr. Knizia says!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: I've played games in Italy
I'm in the market for at least one copy of Troyes. I understand it is in between print runs and fetching a little more, but I am not looking to give a crazy valuation for it. If your copy is in excellent shape, and you'd like to trade it for something new, please have a gander at my entire collection found HERE. There are less than 10 games on the list that I wouldn't part with and will trade multiple smaller games.

Thanks!

Ben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Eric Hallahan
United States
Ft. Hood
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Santa smells like cookies...you smell like beef and regret.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a fabulous game!! That being said, the word on the street is both Troyes and Ladies of Troyes are going to be getting a reboot here in the next year or so. I am waiting on LOT.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
Why play 'em when you can trade 'em?!?!
badge
And on the 8th day, God said "Let there be Math Trades"
Microbadge: Target fanMicrobadge: Competitive Gamer - I play to win!Microbadge: Winning is Everything! Losing is Nothing! I don't care what Dr. Knizia says!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: I've played games in Italy
Bump. It's a new year, and the perfect time for you to trade me your copy of Troyes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls