Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Beller
United States
Bronson
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Loki's God card says: "In Loki's province, the players that lose a battle gain Battle Glory, instead of the winning player."

Here's my question...if a battle takes place in Loki's province , and there is a tie in strength, destroying all figures, do all players in the battle gain Battle Glory?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Durst
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seeing as the rules state that in case of a tie, everyone loses I would say yes. Might make for an interesting dynamic of 2 players trying to match each other to milk points back and forth to gain on the other players. Might have to try that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atul Deshpande
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Mynnotaur wrote:
Loki's God card says: "In Loki's province, the players that lose a battle gain Battle Glory, instead of the winning player."

Here's my question...if a battle takes place in Loki's province , and there is a tie in strength, destroying all figures, do all players in the battle gain Battle Glory?
I read it this way:
Since the car states the losing players gain Battle Glory "instead of the Winning player", since there was no winning player to begin with, no one gets glory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomasz Siudziński
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thisisenfield wrote:
Mynnotaur wrote:

I read it this way:
Since the car states the losing players gain Battle Glory "instead of the Winning player", since there was no winning player to begin with, no one gets glory.

The rules says: ""The player with the highest STR total wins the battle! In
case of a tie, all participating players lose the battle"

So in case of Loki's province, everybody gets poits for loosing Battle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
arrrh I think we can agree that there is a lot of disagreement about this point!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
Well we just need to invoke Thiago's razor, and the answer is clear:

"Among competing Blood Rage rules interpretations, the one that is most broken and OP should be selected."

So, everyone gets points!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree (pending the Official FAQ). When, if it disagrees, I will agree with it instead...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls