Subject: May components question (spoilers for start of May) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this has been covered... hard to search answers with all of the cryptic headlines

Spoiler:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
In May, roadblocks are introduced. The sticker that goes in the rulebook and the stickers that go on the player aid cards are perforated so that the image of the roadblock separates from the rest of the sticker. Why? Are we supposed to use these in the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Monson
United States
Plymouth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb

One of the new game end upgrades you get are that you can make road blocks permanent, similar to how you can make research centers permanent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
Microbadge: GameChat League - Phoenix Division: "Like a phoenix rising from the ashes..."Microbadge: A Study in Emerald fanMicrobadge: Built to Spill fanMicrobadge: Age of Steam fanMicrobadge: The 7th Continent
My copy had an errata sheet which addressed this problem:

"Door 42
Note that a small section of the stickers found behind door 42 may come apart. Do not worry, simply replace it inside the bigger section of the sticker."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
woodnoggin wrote:
My copy had an errata sheet which addressed this problem:

"Door 42
Note that a small section of the stickers found behind door 42 may come apart. Do not worry, simply replace it inside the bigger section of the sticker."
Thank you! I missed that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that was a mistake in printing bc mine came off trying to put the roadblock action sticker on the action card.

But yes, eventually they become permanent but you'll have a separate card of stickers for that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls