Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was it designed to hold the components fort he game or is it a "generic" layout?

The card slots make sense but ti doesn't appear that many of the cardboard tokens fit anywhere unless you kind of just toss 'em around.

Has anyone figured out an optimal storage approach?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
All the smaller +/- round tokens have their own slots, one of the larger slots fits all of the small terrain, another for the bleeding tokens, and one for the dice. The locations, event cards, and large terrain all go in the large open area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My solution was to make the storage tray removable and to remove the miniatures box. I used the left over cardboard sheets the tokens came on and attached them to the bottom of the tray for added support. Now I just put all the boards / papers on the bottom of the box and put the tray on top. No more dividers touching the board/lid. Doing something like this will also give you enough room to put your assembled minis inside your box in the large portion of the tray (Haven't tried phoenix yet so may not fit him).

EDIT: It appears I misread your question. I thought you were asking about the dividers not fitting while the showdown board was inside the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't quite work out an ideal layout but everything fits -sort of

My problem was the card dividers. I didn't want to put stuff on top, nor keep lifting the insert which was damaged in transit.

As I am keeping the minis separate, i cut a rectangular whole in the bottom of the minis box (just at one end) to allow it to sit on top of the cards with the card divides poking through. The board etc then sits on top of the minis box.

Works for me and I can store paper records in the minis box if I wish to

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G K
Australia
flag msg tools
Rochambeaux wrote:
Was it designed to hold the components fort he game or is it a "generic" layout?

The card slots make sense but ti doesn't appear that many of the cardboard tokens fit anywhere unless you kind of just toss 'em around.

Has anyone figured out an optimal storage approach?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Johnson
United States
Pooler
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brilliant use of the pluck foam for filling in the gaps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls