Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
TN
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Level 05 BGG posterMicrobadge: Kingdom Death: Monster fanMicrobadge: I sleeve everythingMicrobadge: BattleCON: Devastation of Indines fan - Karin BrandtfordMicrobadge: Battlestar Galactica fan
I just finished mine, I just wanted to show it off... im SUPER happy with how it turned out.

having a little trouble keeping him standing, may have to pin it.

Also I forgot to greenstuff the gap inside the ribs... but everything else is filled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott YahNotHappening
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmb
Nice work! Looks really good
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
TN
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Level 05 BGG posterMicrobadge: Kingdom Death: Monster fanMicrobadge: I sleeve everythingMicrobadge: BattleCON: Devastation of Indines fan - Karin BrandtfordMicrobadge: Battlestar Galactica fan
THANKS!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G K
Australia
flag msg tools
Looks great.

You don't need to pin the thing... just use a file and file down the hooves (both at the same time, so they're on the same plane) a little.

But it's already painted, so it'll probably be easier to pin it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo Battarra
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mb
It looks rally nice and creepy.

I'm not very fond of the "skinned antelope pattern", but this one is great (mine will probably be done with pale grey skin with fleshy parts around the undermouth.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Elvenia
United States
College Park
MD
flag msg tools
mb
That's fantastic work! I like the bone highlights on the ribs. It's a shame that I don't really paint minis but I'll be practicing on some zombicide and maybe super dungeon explore minis before I mess with KD minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls