Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
KY
flag msg tools
Thematic Colors of Gaming Blog
badge
Microbadge: Monster Lands fanMicrobadge: StarCraft: Brood War fanMicrobadge: Warhammer 40,000: Conquest fanMicrobadge: Galaxy Trucker fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Rebellion fan
Where is the rulebook for this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aswin Agastya
Indonesia
Bekasi
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
Microbadge: BattleLore fanMicrobadge: Band of Brothers fanMicrobadge: Peace and ToleranceMicrobadge: Agricola fanMicrobadge: Runewars fan
Coming Soon™?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PC ichigo
Thailand
Bangbuathong
Nonthaburi
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Fantasy Flight Games fanMicrobadge: Guild Wars 2 fanMicrobadge: Miniature PainterMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Silver Image Uploader
Not up yet on FFG website, they sure take a lot of time to upload lately, weird.

I guess it is new FFG trend?? I remember that they used to release rule book for month before the "In store now" status. But I guess they gonna release when the status change to "In store now" nowadays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
KY
flag msg tools
Thematic Colors of Gaming Blog
badge
Microbadge: Monster Lands fanMicrobadge: StarCraft: Brood War fanMicrobadge: Warhammer 40,000: Conquest fanMicrobadge: Galaxy Trucker fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Rebellion fan
I thought they always released them early?

I'd like to read it before I pick it up so I can pick it up and play it then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PC ichigo
Thailand
Bangbuathong
Nonthaburi
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Fantasy Flight Games fanMicrobadge: Guild Wars 2 fanMicrobadge: Miniature PainterMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Silver Image Uploader
SeerMagic wrote:
I thought they always released them early?

I'd like to read it before I pick it up so I can pick it up and play it then.
Normally, they did.

Dig out some topic in "Forbidden Star", they post the rule on June 3, 2015 and the "In store now" status come up in June 18, which mean around 2 weeks before it really available.

"A Game of Thrones: The Card Game"
Rule posted on July 13
Game officially available in Oct 8

...But lately, they really post the rule very late.

"Fury of Dracula"
Rule posted on Oct 28
Game officially available in Oct 29
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lach
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
It does seem that rules postings from FFG has slowed down. I wonder if it has slowed following the "bashing" that the Witcher Adventure game received in advance of its release (I didn't let that deter me, I do have it and enjoy it for what it is). But, maybe they are changing policy a bit due to reactions like that one. Just wondering..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I ♥ Nikki ValensMicrobadge: Level 18 BGG posterMicrobadge: Caylus fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Feminism
plach wrote:
It does seem that rules postings from FFG has slowed down. I wonder if it has slowed following the "bashing" that the Witcher Adventure game received in advance of its release (I didn't let that deter me, I do have it and enjoy it for what it is). But, maybe they are changing policy a bit due to reactions like that one. Just wondering..
The bashing came from the beta, not from just a rulebook release (assuming it was released early, I was barely following this).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Coolstuff lists the release date is November 10th for what that is worth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PC ichigo
Thailand
Bangbuathong
Nonthaburi
flag msg tools
If the rule book available I will come back and tell you all.

...since I keep refreshing FFG Runebound every 1-2 hours since last week.
This start to become addicted... cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: 10 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Geek RegularMicrobadge: Level 11 BGG poster
Game is available and shipping from CSI, but still no rulebook online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas King
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: ComposerMicrobadge: Game Design HobbyistMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?Microbadge: Runebound PBF playerMicrobadge: Writer
Still hasn't officially released on FFG's website. I guess the company that made the game is the last one to actually get the game in stock? Makes sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PC ichigo
Thailand
Bangbuathong
Nonthaburi
flag msg tools
...I'm still keep refreshing if anyone wonder. Ah, this is really become addicted. zombie

Oh, by the way, "Fury of Dracula" just arrived in our local store yesterday, I guess 1-2 weeks away for me to get this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheldon Morris
Canada
Fergus
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Area 51: Top Secret fanMicrobadge: Mice and Mystics fanMicrobadge: Parent of Two GirlsMicrobadge: Galaxy Trucker fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: X-Wing (Second Edition) fan
Rulebook is now available.

See here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls