Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Crofton
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Fan of Stonemaier GamesMicrobadge: Red Raven Games fanMicrobadge: Detroit Tigers fanMicrobadge: Automa Factory fanMicrobadge: Kickstarter fan
I figured Broken Token, Go7Gaming or Insert Here would have an insert available for this by now...what gives!?!

Due to limited shelf space, I put everything in the base box and I'm using a bunch of ziploc baggies for the clans, gods, monsters, cards and tokens. I have the whole shebang with the 5th player, gods, mystics, extra clan, and it all fits, but it's just a mess.

Has anyone seen an insert that fits in the box? I know I could use a plano case or something similar, but I want to keep and use the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
Microbadge: Watch it Played fanMicrobadge: Rules Addict - I read rules before I go to bedMicrobadge: Kemet fanMicrobadge: Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn fanMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!
I hope to be announcing something soon for you to check out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Crofton
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Fan of Stonemaier GamesMicrobadge: Red Raven Games fanMicrobadge: Detroit Tigers fanMicrobadge: Automa Factory fanMicrobadge: Kickstarter fan
Watch It Played wrote:
What doesn't Rodney do!?! Did you put Andrea to work so soon after coming back from Japan?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Watch it Played fanMicrobadge: Rules Addict - I read rules before I go to bedMicrobadge: Kemet fanMicrobadge: Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn fanMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Watch It Played wrote:
What doesn't Rodney do!?! Did you put Andrea to work so soon after coming back from Japan?
Ha! No, off to university with her, but cooking something up for Blood Rage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Robinson
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
www.GameBrainPod.com
Microbadge: PodcasterMicrobadge: Heavy Games fanMicrobadge: 18xx fanMicrobadge: Vital Lacerda fanMicrobadge: Battlestar Galactica - I am a Cylon
Watch It Played wrote:
Yes please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aron craig
United States
Cumming
GA
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Level 02 BGG posterMicrobadge: Alan Moore fanMicrobadge: Fascinating!Microbadge: Carl Sagan fanMicrobadge: Computer Technician
While I absolutely agree this (and pretty much every CMON kick) needs a storage solution pretty desperately... well, some backers have not even gotten their shipments yet, it's not like they've had months to analyze final components, design an functional and attractive insert, test that design on production equipment, and market a product. Give em at least a few weeks to get something good worked up..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
Microbadge: The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game fanMicrobadge: Arkham Horror: The Card GameMicrobadge: DropMix fanMicrobadge: Agricola fanMicrobadge: Team Covenant fan
If there's a 'Holds EVERYTHING' option, then I'm definitely interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Crofton
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
aroncraig wrote:
While I absolutely agree this (and pretty much every CMON kick) needs a storage solution pretty desperately... well, some backers have not even gotten their shipments yet, it's not like they've had months to analyze final components, design an functional and attractive insert, test that design on production equipment, and market a product. Give em at least a few weeks to get something good worked up..
How great would it be if CMoN partnered with Broken Token and offered inserts as add-ons during the Kickstarter? BT would sell tens of thousands of them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Robinson
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
www.GameBrainPod.com
Microbadge: PodcasterMicrobadge: Heavy Games fanMicrobadge: 18xx fanMicrobadge: Vital Lacerda fanMicrobadge: Battlestar Galactica - I am a Cylon
The Go7 Arcadia Quest insert is a work of art. I'd pay good money for a BR version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Crofton
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
trilamb wrote:
The Go7 Arcadia Quest insert is a work of art. I'd pay good money for a BR version.
I have it for the base game and BtG and I can honestly say it's the best game accessory I've ever purchased. No contest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Scarpitti
msg tools
After a ton of work I have everything in a very nice small suitcase/foam padded case. The weight is almost nothing and everything is very well protected.

Here is an almost finished picture of the bottom level. I have since made an extra box in the upper right corner and subdivided that and the big one next to it.

The stuff is about as well protected as it will ever get.

From gallery of TronneNaveen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof Olszewski
Poland
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Cool Mini Or Not "Massive Darkness" Contest participantMicrobadge: Copper Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Mythic Games "Time of Legends: Joan of Arc" Contest participantMicrobadge: Silver Board Game Collector
TronneNaveen wrote:
After a ton of work I have everything in a very nice small suitcase/foam padded case. The weight is almost nothing and everything is very well protected.

Here is an almost finished picture of the bottom level. I have since made an extra box in the upper right corner and subdivided that and the big one next to it.

The stuff is about as well protected as it will ever get.

From gallery of TronneNaveen
Great job mate!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I wish I could work on something... But I haven't even gotten a shipping notification yet. :(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael S
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit..."
badge
Microbadge: Solitaire GamerMicrobadge: Rules Addict - I read rules before I go to bedMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Instant Human - just add coffeeMicrobadge: Blogger
For me I think its more about organization over protection.

:edit:

That is to say I think Im going to be more looking for a Broken Token style solution over a padded foam situation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Crofton
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Watch It Played wrote:
Is it "soon" yet? My box full of baggies is driving me insane...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Crofton
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Watch It Played wrote:
So...update?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Watch It Played wrote:
So...update?
Not yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Kotler
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
I Love Heavy Dry Soulless Euros!!!
badge
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
Microbadge: Arkwright fanMicrobadge: Kohle & Kolonie fanMicrobadge: Dilluvia Project fanMicrobadge: Ruhrschifffahrt fanMicrobadge: Gentes fan
Watch It Played wrote:
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Watch It Played wrote:
So...update?
Not yet.
Patiently waiting... gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Griggs
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: 2017 Silver SupporterMicrobadge: I pimped my AgricolaMicrobadge: Scythe fanMicrobadge: 51st State: Master Set fanMicrobadge: Golden Board Game Collector
Go7 Gaming insert is in the works. So many KS bits...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RAAAAAAGGGEEEE!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Howard
United States
Marina del Rey
California
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Best Pimped Boardgame of the Month winnerMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: Golden Image UploaderMicrobadge: Golden File Uploader
External image
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Griggs
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: 2017 Silver SupporterMicrobadge: I pimped my AgricolaMicrobadge: Scythe fanMicrobadge: 51st State: Master Set fanMicrobadge: Golden Board Game Collector
...and the Go7 Gaming Blood Rage insert is complete. I absolutely love working in these CMON boxes. So much room.

The insert ended up storing everything except the art book.

A few images:

From gallery of bgriggs

and another

From gallery of bgriggs

and one more

From gallery of bgriggs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Crofton
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
...and SOLD!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Robinson
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
www.GameBrainPod.com
When will it be available? Also will it fit sleeved mini cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
Microbadge: Spielworxx fanMicrobadge: Capstone Games fanMicrobadge: Vital Lacerda fanMicrobadge: What's Your Game fanMicrobadge: FC Porto fan
OH MAN!!!

Just sent a contact through the website with some questions because it's insanely expensive to try to get it shipped to my home in Europe

I want it!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |