9 Posts

Cthulhu Wars» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Looking to play in Chicago rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian T
msg tools
Hi,

I am looking for either an existing group/session to join or to create one in the Chicago area.

I am relatively open as far as dates/times, so if interested, let me know.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Random Hajile
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
I live in Chicago and am a full DVM and Onslaught Two backer. I don't have a regular group formed, but was looking to get something going especially with the rest of the expansions showing up very shortly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Page
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in the NW exoburbs, but work in the Palatine/Schaumburg area. I'd be willing to meet up around there. Game Plus?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Andersson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live on the north side near Niles.

I play with a lot of different people, but also wouldn't say that I have a dedicated gaming group, but if people want to play I'd be down with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian T
msg tools
I live downtown, either cat and mouse are easy. That said, I work in Schaumburg about 1/2 the time, so that could work as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Remus
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Been a couple of years since activity on this thread, but I live in SW burbs and would be up for joining anywhere not too far. We also play games downtown roughly every Tuesday night, and recently added CW to our rotation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Random Hajile
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
I'm still in Bucktown in Chicago. Still up for some Cthulhu Wars. I believe I have everything that has been released up to this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Remus
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
I’m hosting a session at Gaming Hoopla up in Mundelein- late April. If you want to bring the extra expansions we can make it a bigger game? Right now there’s room for 5, and 4 signed up (including me).

Here’s the link:

https://tabletop.events/conventions/gaming-hoopla-2018/sched...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mister Potato
msg tools
New to the site and the game. Anyone interested in playing at Dice Dojo in the next few weeks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls