Doug Richardson
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

Short notice on this, but I will be hosting a game night at Neighbor Dudes Tap Room, 9740 SW Wilsonville Rd, Suite 200, Monday night, November 9, from 6 to 9pm.

Neighbor Dudes is a new, friendly space with a great array of beers and ciders on tap. They are very open to hosting regular game night events.

Come out if you can and support what we hope will become a regular event for Wilsonville's gaming community. See you there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Beachler
United States
Woodburn
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just as an FYI there is a regular Monday night board game group that meets at Hobbytown USA at 6pm that will typically go to Shari's for after Hobbytown closes. I've informed the group about this as an option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Beachler
United States
Woodburn
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
milsimmer wrote:
Doug, Robert,

What kind of gaming do you guys do?
The Hobbytown group leans toward more Euro games, medium to heavy if possible though they have some shorter stuff they enjoy as well as some co-ops and a few Ameri games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Beachler
United States
Woodburn
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
milsimmer wrote:
Robert,

Would games such as Twilight Struggle, War of the Ring, Lord of the Rings,
Tales of the Arabian Nights, A Game of Thrones be welcome? And lighter wargames? Like Navajo Wars(2 player coop), Wilderness War, The Kaisers Pirates, King Philips War, Warriors of God?
There's a couple of guys who'd play wargames. I know one of our guys, Erik would gladly play any of those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls